Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life companionship

I think I've figured it out.

As I briefly visited yet another precious kitten in the window tonight - this one a lovely white and black - the realization came to me.  If I don't find someone to marry, I'm going to become a cat lady.  And I guess I'll just go out dancing until I'm too old to do it anymore, and every night I'll come home and cuddle with my cats.

This is not to say I'm in a rush.  I'd probably even say I'm in the opposite: there is so much I want to do and try before the (ominous?) step of "settling down".  I get to live on my own schedule, go where I want to, dabble in activities, and so on.  I don't have anyone with whom I need to coordinate everything.

But living alone does get lonely sometimes.  Makes me wish for someone to be around to come home to.  Maybe this just means I can't have everything at once, eh?
blog comments powered by Disqus