Sunday, May 1, 2011

philly bucket list!

-- inspired by The Bucket List.  I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but it's also totally meant to be a work in progress.
  • Sundae party
  • The Franklin - with Ben (seriously, how did I not know about this place??)
  • check out Northern Liberties
  • Silk City (been mentioned to me enough times)
  • Cuba Libre - have to try out salsa there
  • Vango - I've been there once, but should try out the salsa night there too
  • browse Passyunk Ave
  • go to 69th Street Terminal.  because I never have.
  • really learn South Philly
  • watch an entire Phillies game on tv at a bar
  • discover and try out local cafés (in progress...)
  • Argentine tango(!!!!)
  • Fiume (45th & Locust) - mentioned to me the other day... again, how haven't I heard of this place?  Good things!
blog comments powered by Disqus