Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer To-Do {1-10}

1) Make an anklet...if I can find the embroidery thread bracelet pattern book.

2) Get a membership to the rock gym and go climbing so I might start to be good at it.

3) Actually read the things I subscribe to via Google Reader.

4) Watch some movies on the list my friends compiled for me.

5) Fix my sleep schedule.

6) Get better at foosball...haha

7) Get my photography website designed, populated, and running.

8) Clean my laptop's fan out. This probably requires removal of the keyboard, but I don't care, because it's dying.

9) Write something.

10) Email companies I would like to work for next year; ask them what I have to do between now and then to be good enough.

3 comments:

Brian Greenberg said...

#9) Done.

#10) Excellent idea...

Hal said...

#2) done :) (I joined the gym on LI. It's pretty fun, but not as good as Penn.)

Rebecca said...

You get so many more comments than I do! So not fair. :-)

Post a Comment