Friday, July 25, 2008

To do list for life

Things I want to do sometime in my life, in whatever order I come up with them. To be appended to whenever I think of more. :) ...recommendations welcome too.

  • go jetskiing
  • learn php
  • kiss in the rain
  • go somewhere tropical
  • learn to play guitar
  • go skinnydipping
  • go to a west coast beach (compare to east coast)
  • ride on the back of a motorcycle
  • code a facebook app
  • learn to play piano
  • go skydiving (assuming I don't die or something)
  • attend a Hed Kandi party
  • compose something [good]... maybe for clarinet, maybe for concert band
  • create artwork, some digital and some not, that I am happy with
  • (from Cindy:) attend a college party (so far, I "sort of" have...)
  • stop being so shy/be more outgoing
  • do something "crazy" enough to be worthy of telling Matt about. (what should it be??)
  • have a long phone conversation sometime in the middle of the night

Ok so it's a work in progress.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

TRAVEL THE WORLD!!!

See the seven wonders.

Visit the Aztec and/or Mayan ruins.

Have a fling in Paris. ;-)

Dance the tango in Argentina.

Learn a foreign language fluently and use it.

See the place from which your ancestors moved to the US.

Go to a third world country and volunteer.

Get lost in Rome.

See as many old movies as you can.

Listen to all of Beethoven's symphonies. Learn to recognize them.

Go scuba diving (was that already on your list? I don't remember).

Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.

Play with a monkey (I just think it would be really cool!).

Stay in a country where they don't speak English and you don't know the language for at least two weeks.

Go to the Amazon.

Get married.

Maybe these are just things I would put on my to-do list...

<3

Post a Comment