Tuesday, January 5, 2010

about me [15-26] ~ Useless Facts version

  1. I love earrings, especially long dangling ones, studs, and interesting ones.  I have two piercings in each ear.
  2. I have lots of sweatshirts and I love sweatpants.
  3. I have lived in my little town in New Jersey for my whole life.
  4. I have never once chewed gum, and have no plans to do so in the future.
  5. I have a now-and-then obsession with categorizing things, like my Firefox bookmarks.
  6. Bathing suit shopping is one of my favorite activities.
  7. I always misuse the word "plug" by referring to outlets (in the wall) as plugs.  However, everyone always seems to know what I'm talking about. :)
  8. I highly enjoy spontaneous dance parties by myself in my room.  Hey, some songs just need to be danced to! (several examples...)
  9. I often eat Starbucks pastries as substitutes for breakfast or when I'm hungry but my meal schedule is all screwed up.
  10. I consider doing laundry to be "fake productivity" - you're getting something done, but you're really just avoiding many other things (which are probably more mentally tasking) that you need to do.  At least, that's my situation, haha.
  11. I rarely bother with makeup, but I like it nonetheless.
  12. I like to live in somewhat messy conditions (e.g. papers, receipts, and the like on my desk, and clothes piled on my chair - some clean, some worn) because it feels more relaxed than a highly organized space.
blog comments powered by Disqus