Sunday, September 28, 2008

resolutions and goals for the year

I was planning on making this list kind of before the semester started (lol) but unsurprisingly I didn't get around to it O:-) . Nonetheless, by writing it towards the end of the first month of the semester allows me to see how I'm doing so far. Overall I'd say I'm definitely accomplishing some things, but failing on others, haha..

  • be more organized with email (as in...try to read it when it arrives, put events on calendar right away, respond in a more timely fashion, and delete more things that I probably don't need)
  • reduce dependence on dining plan and cook more
  • actually go to the gym???? (I haven't gone once, all the time I've attended Penn)...or at least play some DDR...
  • perform at a Third Thursday (composing would be even cooler, but definitely more difficult)
  • sleep [more] (this is really important and so far I am doing badly. I should ask people to remind me to go to bed or something.)
  • respond to people on facebook in a reasonable amount of time lest they start wondering if I hate them
  • danceeeee :D
  • balance work with hanging out/fun stuff
  • do some art (I really want to improve, as I feel it is my lacking side in DMD)
  • program things I want to, not for any class
  • talk, hang out, keep in touch with people
  • and meet new people :)
  • do something crazy enough to tell Matt about (..??)
  • keep in touch with family (especially brothers) more
  • take more pictures!
  • keep desk a little messy (as opposed to very messy, haha, it feels too pristine if there are no papers on it or anything)
  • play clarinet with choir at Mass
  • stay on top of work/studying ... ...
  • make my seas website. I mean really. haha.
  • get a cool internship/job for the summer.. (don't know what, though)
  • watch a little bit of tv :)
  • expand musical tastes even further

yup. Plenty to work on!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah especially the hanging out with me part! I never even see you when we're at band!

<3

Post a Comment